We take a very serious approach towards maintaining the privacy of our users, including on our website, on social networks where we operate and in our store. We make great efforts to properly maintain in privacy any information provided by you or collected about you.
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address; Purchase information, such as the items you purchase, items you have altered or custom made (including measurements), payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates); Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests; Device and browsing information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for using our website and mobile application, the website pages and items you view using our website and mobile application, and the items you purchase.
Ways of Collecting Information
We collect information on our website, during calls with you, and in our store. We also obtain information from you and from third parties. For example, we collect and obtain information:
You provide, such as when you make a purchase, interact with a salesperson, visit or contact us, engage in a promotional activity, register to attend an event or appointment, apply for employment, or sign up for emails or marketing;
During store visits, such as: the types of information noted above that you provide, and video recordings and photographs that we collect for security, fraud, loss prevention, incident reporting, and operational purposes;
From wi-fi and mobile devices, such information about your device when you use our store wi-fi services;
From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Using cookies and automatic collection methods. For example, we may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone, or other device: that you install our mobile application on; that you use to access our website; or that you use to open an email or click on an advertisement from us. This collection includes automatically collected information, and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through our website or you choose to share it with us. Methods we use include:
- cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser);
- web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, use or mobile application, or open an email we send to you);
- website and mobile application log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website and mobile application);
- flash cookies or Local Stored Objects (which may be placed using Adobe Flash software—learn more about privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies here); and
- other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above).
When We Share Information
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. We do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising), or that provide products or services to you. We may use third parties or service providers to perform any of the actions or activities allowed under this Policy;
- Business partners and transactions. In these types of transactions, personal information may be shared, sold, or transferred, and it may be used subsequently by a third party; and
- Additional third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties. We also may share personal information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Online Advertising and Third Parties
By providing your personal information, you understand and agree that we may use the information for marketing purposes, including for the purpose of sending marketing material and / or advertising to you by e-mail or in any other manner. We may work with third party companies for advertising purposes. We share information with these companies, and these companies may collect information – including automatically collected information when you use our website or mobile application. The information that these companies collect or that we share may be used to customize or personalize the advertisements that are marketed to you.
We may share personal information with the third party companies we work with for our purposes, though in general we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. We may also share other information in our discretion, including automatically collected information, which may be used by third parties for third party marketing, advertising, and other purposes.
We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
You can opt out of marketing or advertising emails by utilizing the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from us. Please note that these requests may take up to 8-10 weeks to become effective.
Security and Fraud
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through our website. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, by installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law.
This Policy is effective as of September 1st, 2019